The Company

The Company

Modern top performance with tradition

Our expertise and market leadership are based on over 100 years of company history, which began in 1906 with the Seifert brothers. We sell all over the world. Europe is our core market and Germany is our home.

1906
Founding of the Seifert Bros. company, initially focusing on sales of second-hand goods, decoration products, and photographic tripods. Over the decades, the company evolved into a supplier for the construction industry.

1957
Founding of the Reuss sales company for the marketing of plastic spacers.

End of the 1980s
Acquisition of Gebr. Seifert GmbH & Co. Evolution into a manufacturer of steel and plastic spacers, as well as construction sections for concrete construction.

2003
Merger to form a group incorporating the production companies and sales business - named Reuss GmbH & Co. KG. With its product portfolio including spacers, sealing, fastening, and formwork technology, the company employs 250 people.

2005
Merger of Reuss GmbH & Co. KG and Seifert GmbH to form Syncotec GmbH.

2008
Syncotec GmbH becomes REUSS-SEIFERT based in Sprockhövel, with production facilities in Germany and abroad.

2012
Under the umbrella of its parent group CRH, REUSS-SEIFERT cooperates with Hammerl, the specialist in construction sheeting.

2016
Takeover of Reuss-Seifert and Hammerl by AURELIUS. Annualized group turnover within the AURELIUS Group is over Euro 3 billion. 

2017
Cooperation with the Squareone GmbH agency for strategic product and innovation development and Professor Trauernicht, a driving force of innovation. Four patents are registered for new products. One of the highlights in this year was the cut of the spade on the new plant in Nowa Sól, Poland.

2018
In March, two plants from Wuppertal, including concrete production, are relocated to Poland. All logistics services are now also based in Poland. With the commissioning of the complete plant, the relocation of activities to Poland is complete.